The Nordic Jury
Nordic Innovation is proud to present a highly skilled ensemble.
The Nordic Jury consists of nine persons, who together represent a multidisciplinary group with deep knowledge in innovative solutions to make cities and urban spaces liveable, smart and sustainable.
The Nordic Jury:
- Flemming Borreskov (President and founder at Catalytic Society – Denmark)
- Birita Wardum (City architect at Tórshavnar kommuna – Faroe Islands)
- Jarmo Eskelinen (CEO of Forum Virium Helsinki – Finland)
- Hanna Rehling (Planner at at Orbicon – Greenland)
- Anna Maria Bogadottir (Architect FAÍ at ÚRBANISTAN – Iceland)
- Rainer Stange (Landscape architect and partner, Dronninga Landskap – Norway)
- Peter Örn (Independent management consulting professional – Sweden)
- Larry Beasley (Former Co-Director of Planning for the City Of Vancouver – Canada)
- Gieselher Schultz-Berndt (Managing Director of HafenCity, Hamburg – Germany)